BELO: SunExpert

Friday, April 27, 2018


Hello everyone! I'm back with another review on several products I got from Sample Room. If you're still unaware, Sample Room is the only sampling website in the Philippines dedicated to empowering consumers with the privilege to try out certain products before buying. It's unfortunate that our local market doesn't prioritize sampling and only offer trial products to purchasing customers. What about those who don't want to splurge on stuff they know nothing about? Good thing Sample Room debuted in 2012!



Since it's summer time, I took the opportunity of choosing products with sun protection from Belo's Sun Expert line. These include the Face Cover, Body Shield and Ultra Gentle Sheer Spray. 



Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF 40 PA+++
Php 169.75 / 20ml tube

This facial sunscreen comes in a small tube that houses 20 ml of the product. I like how a gentle squeeze is enough to dispense an ample amount through the narrow spout. I can't believe how it's unscented despite the high SPF. 




It appears opaque white yet disappears on application, leaving no trace of white cast. I love the way it spreads effortlessly and melts like butter on my skin. Best of all, it's non-sticky and feels lightweight you won't even know it's there. I like using this everyday under any primer and foundation I have on rotation. So far it works beautifully with my NYX Angel Veil and Laura Mercier primers as well as with my MAC Lightful C Cushion Compact, L'oreal Infallible Total Cover and Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup. 



Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF 60 PA+++
Php 459.75 / 100ml tube

The Body Shield comes in a much larger tube of 100 ml. I like how it doesn't reek of chemical as what's often expected from a sunscreen with high SPF. 




This product is likewise white in color and a tad thicker in consistency compared to the face cover. I love how it applies easily and that it gets absorbed almost instantly on application. It does give my skin a bit of shine but doesn't feel greasy to touch. I've been using this every chance I get especially on occasions when the sun is at its hottest. 



Belo SunExpert Ultra Gentle Sheer Spray SPF 50 PA+++
Php 539.75 / 140ml bottle

Last but most certainly not the least is this sunscreen in the form of a gentle spray. It comes in a canister housing 140 ml of the product. I'm loving how it effectively emits a fine mist from any angle. 




This ultra gentle spray has a sweet floral scent that doesn't linger. I love how it has a cooling effect once the mist touches the skin. It will look a bit shiny on initial application but it slightly dries off to a healthy moisturized look in a few minutes. I'm impressed how it's lightweight yet gives maximum sun protection. 


Overall, these Belo Sun Expert products are a must not only for the summer but at any given time you're prone to prolonged sun exposure. Lastly, if I were to choose just one out of all the Belo Sun Expert products featured here, I'll get the Ultra Gentle Spray. It's the only kind that can be used on the entire body including my face and can be shared by everyone in the family including the kids!




The entire Belo Sun Expert line is available in Watsons and other leading stores nationwide. You might want to try some of them for free via Sample Room. All you have to do is register and you're all set! That's about everything I have to say. Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope to share more useful reviews with all of you on my future entries. Have a fun summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment