LANEIGE: Sleeping Care Special Kit

Friday, December 22, 2017



Hohoho everyone! It's just a few more days until Christmas. I've already wrapped a few stuff to give as gifts but I haven't really bought anything for myself that's worth sharing. So I decided to browse my vanity and see which products I missed reviewing. The first thing that caught my eyes was the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. If you're interested to know how this cult favorite fares as a skincare product, especially on combination skin, then you're about to find out.




I've been wanting to try this product for so long but it's too expensive to buy in Manila. When I saw this at Lotte Duty Free in Incheon Airport during my last trip, I just knew I had to get it. As you can see, I chose to get the duo pack which comes with a smaller pot of the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. 








The mask comes in a plastic jar and is sealed on top. It's mildly scented, looks quite opaque but is actually in gel form. First thing I noticed is how refreshing the product feels on the skin when applied. This mask spreads easily and a small amount is enough to cover the entire face and neck. I love how the gel sinks instantly in your skin and seals all the skincare products applied underneath.








The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry comes in a smaller jar with cap and a tiny silicone spatula. This product looks a bit more solid and can be comparable to the consistency of a lip balm. It has a sweet, fruity scent and feels waxy on initial application. It's that kind of lip product that sits on your lips but doesn't feel uncomfortable. I'm quite sure this will last me ages since a small amount is enough to cover the lips. I love how I wake up with supple lips the next morning just by applying a thin film. 


After a week of continued use, my skin appears well moisturized and healthy, thanks to the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. My lips are also in their best condition and feel softer to touch. The verdict? I really love the water sleeping mask because it has given me noticeable results. I think Laneige is true to its claims of making your skin appear refreshed and revitalized. This is why I plan to repurchase when it runs out. The lip sleeping mask is also a good product to have around especially for dry or chapped lips. However, I don't feel the need to repurchase it since I have a lot of other lip care products that can deliver the same effects at a much more affordable price. This set costs around USD 30 or Php 1,500.


That's the end of it guys! I hope you find this review helpful. Let me know on the comments section below if you have any questions. Thank you and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment