VMV HYPOALLERGENICS: id Monolaurin Gel

Monday, February 8, 2016


Hey guys! I've been wanting to share a great product with you since I started using it a couple of months ago. I waited a while longer to see how it fairs on prolonged use so stay tuned and know more about my new favorite skincare product, the VMV Hypoallergenics id Monolaurin Gel.



I was introduced to VMV Hypoallergenics by a good friend late last year and I've been in love with every single product I tried. I started to ease my way into using this brand with their entry level skin care and in just a couple of months, with great deals offered during the holidays, I picked up several other products that target my other skin concerns like acne and aging. 




This product comes in a blue translucent plastic bottle with a screw-on cap. It has a wide spout which is great for dispensing the product easily. 




The appearance and consistency reminds me so much of a regular hand sanitizing gel. It has a faint alcohol smell which goes off instantly after application. It melts easily when rubbed all over your face and leaves a refreshing feel. This may sting your skin a bit especially when used on active pimples for the first couple of times. I love how it helps dry off active pimples without irritating the rest of your clear skin. 


Since I began incorporating the id Monolaurin Gel to my skin care regimen, I started noticing less break outs that usually happen near my period. When pimples do creep in, using this gel has cut the healing time to half. It works really good on new and small blemishes and may not be as effective on major break outs. Although it doesn't come cheap at Php 810 per bottle, it's still a good price considering the excellent quality and efficacy. I got mine at 30% off during their annual promo so you might want to check out any of their branches and sign up for updates on future deals. I recently visited their shop in Trinoma (February 8, 2016) and skin care prodcuts are on 40%! If you don't have a VMV branch near you, don't fret because you can still score VMV products online via Sephora Philippines.




Overall, I am obsessed with how this product works well on my skin. I've been using it twice daily for 3 months now after washing my face and it has helped keep pimple breakouts to a minimum. I highly recommend it to those of you who, like myself, get pimple breakouts here and there. If your skin is not acne prone, you may still benefit from this product's antibacterial, anti-inflammatory  and skin softening properties. 


Any questions about the VMV Hypoallergenics id Monolaurin Gel? Let me know on the comments section below. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and have a great week ahead! 


♥♥♥




2 comments :

  1. Have you slowly introduced this product to your regimen? or you've just used it twice a day immediately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MJ, VMV recommends all their products to be tested gradually but since I know my skin doesn't react badly to every single VMV product I've tried, I jumped right in to using it once to twice daily. Although I really discourage everyone to do the same because we all have different skin types and what works for me might not work for others. Thanks for your question and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete