YSA: Post Acne Lotion

Sunday, July 12, 2015


Hey guys! I've been having bad skin days with pimples breaking out from all over my face and I really can't tell what's causing it. I was looking over the products I'm currently using but not one is new to my rotation. I eventually concluded that it's not the result of what I'm using but it's actually what I've missed using in the past weeks. If you've read my old posts about my skin care regimen, you wouldn't be surprised to know that I've been using the same pimple treatment from my dermatologist since college days! It's quite unbelievable that I didn't develop some sort of tolerance to any of Dr. Lopez-Nazal's products particularly the Post Acne Lotion which I've been using for over a decade nonstop until I ran out about 2 weeks ago. 



The YSA Post Acne Lotion comes in a 200 ml bottle with a flip cover and a tiny spout. The label says lotion but it's actually clear liquid. It doesn't have an artificial scent nor it reeks of chemical odor but it does remind me of isopropyl alcohol whenever I get a whiff of a freshly soaked cotton. I use it day and night after cleansing my face. It feels cool on application, doesn't sting and dries off quickly. I love how this simple yet effective product keeps me away from pimple break outs. I may have a few zits every now and then but not as bad when I skip using it for a long time. I'm not too sure if they made any changes with regards to the formulation but I used to think there was only one variety. A couple of years back, they released this product in mild and strong. I prefer using the strong variant whenever I get major break outs and use the mild one on my next purchase. A bottle costs P492.80 which I consider decent considering how effective the product is plus the fact that it lasts for 2 to 3 months! The only downside is you can only purchase it from Dr. Lopez-Nazal's Clinics and all branches of YSA Skin Care Center.


The verdict? After using YSA Acne Lotion Strong for a week now, my face has finally calmed down. There's no way I'm skipping this wonder product again in the future. It has been a skin care staple that has earned a spot in my list of holy grail products. I do recommend you to visit any YSA Skin Care Center for consultation prior to using any of their products so you'll be guided correctly. Any thoughts? Do share them on the comments section below. Thanks for reading this post and have a wonderful day!




2 comments :

  1. Wow, I haven't tried YSA products yet but I always hear them from people. Maybe I should have a consult there and learn what I need for my very dry skin! I have break-outs but it is not that much of a problem compared to my dry skin. :( www.allaboutbeauty101.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josephine LiwanagMay 31, 2019 at 9:05 AM

    Hi po, I hope you notice my message po. May I ask po kung ano po difference ng Acne Lotion Mild and Strong in terms of feel in the skin.. Lesser po ba tightening feel sa Acne Lotion Mild o same feeling lang po sila? Nanotice ko po kasi sa Strong variant na may tightening feel po sa foreheas and heads mas preferred ko po sana yung mas supple sa skin. Thank you po 😊

    ReplyDelete