GOODY: TangleFix and SlideProof

Wednesday, November 12, 2014



I've always worn my hair long, as in elbow-length since high school. Back then, keeping my tresses tamed wasn't really a problem. All I had to do was keep the strands away from my face with different head bands and scrunchies (more popularly pronounced as skungie). Needless to say my hairdo is pretty much low maintenance but I do get bad hair days too. This is why I love hair tools offering a simple and quick fix! 


I've been hearing a lot of good things about a brush called the Tangle Teezer but I haven't seen or tried one yet. Although it's available in different online shops, I still wasn't okay about the idea of spending a thousand pesos on something I'm not even sure is worth the cost. In comes TangleFix from Goody. I was just passing through the accessories section of Landmark one day when I saw a brush that looks similar to a Tangle Teezer. Being the impulsive buyer that I've always been, I didn't let the opportunity pass especially after learning that it's a little more affordable than a Tangle Teezer. 


At first glance I though I was getting this at 70% off but looking closely it says that it's 70% more gentle in detangling your tresses. 


The Goody TangleFix features uneven plastic bristles with blunt tips that feels gentle on your scalp. I've used this on wet and dry hair and I was really impressed with how it effectively detangled my tresses with ease. The secret behind the gentle detangling action is as simple as the unique uneven soft bristles. 


I also threw in an extra claw clip featuring a slide proof grip to keep hair securely tucked. 


Goody's sales assistant was kind enough to give me 2 stickable card/bill holders for free. 



Overall, I think the TangleFix by Goody is a great addition to your hair care system. It truly detangles your hair gently and effectively. Even those who sport short tresses can enjoy the invigorating scalp massage you get with each stroke. Although it's cheaper than the Tangle Teezer, the price is still more than the usual hair brush you see in the market. So if you have no problems with hair tangles, you may skip getting this but if you're like me who wakes up every morning with tangled hair, give the TangleFix a try and you will surely love it as much as I do. 


♥♥♥

1 comment :