BLOGAPALOOZA

Friday, October 31, 2014



Hey guys! You read that right, yours truly attended this year's Blogapalooza held at SM Aura. If you haven't heard of Blogapalooza.. uhmmm.. where have you been all these years? Kidding aside, I've read about this event a couple of years back and I never imagined I'd be in it one day.


I can't help but take this picture. It feels so good gracing this event as my other self.. a blogger. Since we got there late in the afternoon, it only took us a few minutes to register.


On stage was one of the two geniuses behind Blogapalooza, Vince Golangco of When in Manila. He was hosting the event as we walked in the convention hall. 


There were tons of other booths in the event that my blogger friend (allaboutbeauty101) and I didn't get to see everything. Since we came in late, some of them were either closed or ran out of giveaways. 


Our Awesome Planet by Anton Diaz, the other host of this event, also had a booth right smack in the middle of the venue. 


There were so many participating brands and one of my favorites is Flawless. We were asked to like their Facebook page and in return we got to play for special prizes.


Pop-a-Zit was indeed fun! You get a prize every zit you pop with 3 darts that equal to 3 chances. I suck at playing darts but I was able to hit one and got awesome products from Flawless. 


What did I tell you? Awesome right? I got the Flawless Stem Cell Night Serum as well as the Stem Cell Day Cream both in full sizes! Now you know why the Flawless booth sits on top of my list. 


What's even great about them was their major prizes! This pink vanity travel kit plus all the premium products from Flawless (including iSkin!!!) made me want to finish the event just to get a chance at winning. A bigger pink luggage bag (underneath) was also up for grabs but I'm not sure what else were included. To the LUCKY girl/guy who got to take either of these eye candies home.. I sooooo envy you! Maybe you want to share that iSkin bottle with me, just give me a nudge and I'll gladly test the product for you! #shamelessbegging.


Another awesome booth was that of Sample Room's. How I wish I have the same vanity set at home. 

My friend and I were hoping to get those Burt's Bees goodies but we didn't get to join the Instagram promo. Two thumbs up to Sample Room for packing tons of give aways for everyone! Just look at that tall rack full of gifts! There were still lots of them even towards the end of the event. 


Another booth worth the praises was from Yellow Cab. Those who needed a little carbo boost after waiting in line at the other booths were all welcome to get a big slice of goodness. 


Others had a more interactive approach during the event like Ideal Vision. I would've loved to show them my "moves" but they were packed.


I'm guessing no one got hungry with all the free food lying around. 




This booth from BrainFit Studio got me very interested. They offer a scientific approach to accelerate learning and use different programs designed to enhance a child's capacity to learn. Interested? You can check out their website to know more about them or contact them via brainfitph@gmail.com.


How I wish these were given away for free but sad to say they're just on display. Good news is they're available at NIU, the newest upscale buffet restaurant in town by Vikings. If you love buffets but want more high end dishes like lobster or fillet mignon then you're in for a real treat! Did I mention that some of the dishes are plated and delivered right to your table? Neat huh? 


This booth would've capped my day with a bang if the Toothless plush toys were given for free! Oh well, you can't have it everything!


Overall, my first ever experience of attending the Blogapalooza was a blast. Everyone was just amazing and friendly as they introduced their brands to us. Although it didn't bother me much, I still think those manning/representing the booths shouldn't be availing of other booths' goodies especially when there are still participants coming in. I also wish the next Blogapalooza will be held in Q.C. area so I can really get to attend the event from start to finish.


That's probably it guys, thank you for reading my post and have a nice day!


♥♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment