FINO Leatherware

Thursday, July 31, 2014



I'm a firm believer that Pinoy products are at par with international brands and FINO Leatherware is a living proof. This local manufacturer of high quality leather goods has been in the industry since 1992 and has steadily grown into a prestigious business.


I love that they give a simple yet extraordinary feel with their packaging. Just a tip, when buying a smaller item like a wallet, you can ask for a box so you can store it properly when not in use. 


I have a few pieces from this brand that stood the test of time so when I chanced upon their midyear sale about a week ago, I didn't think twice and got myself this data planner at 50% off!


I love that it's just the right size and can also double as a billfold and card holder.


The planner is oriented horizontally and offers enough space for scribbling. This may look too small for a planner but believe me, you do have a lot of space to write on. 


If you're like me who's on a budget but still loves to own a piece from FINO Leatherware's beautiful collection, visit any branch during their annual midyear sale every month of July and enjoy big discounts. Thanks for reading and have a great day!


♥♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment