CLARISONIC and CETAPHIL: My Skin Heroes

Tuesday, June 11, 2013


Hey everyone! I just want to share with you how I was able to get back on track after five long days of skipping my skin care routine. After not washing my face the usual way and missing the rest of my regimen like use of toner, moisturizer, under eye cream and anti-aging serum, I already noticed having unpleasant skin changes. My face felt rough, looked greasy on the T-zone with dry patches on my cheeks. Needless to say I was in my worst skin condition ever that I decided to have a facial the moment I get out of the hospital. 

Image courtesy of Clarisonic.com
As it turned out, I was stuck at home for several more days after discharge urging me to think of alternative ways to revive my skin's former condition. Good thing I have Clarisonic Mia to run to. 


Image courtesy of Clarisonic.com
I got the Clarisonic Mia as a gift from my loving fiance about 3 years ago and good thing it's still in tip top shape! The moment I got home, I immediately charged my Clarisonic Mia and used the sensitive brush head for two cycles because I felt like I needed the extra cleansing after a whole week without it. 


Image courtesy of Cetaphil.com
Since bending forward was still painful, I opted for Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser because it rinses off easily. I have to admit I haven't been using this for ages, good thing I still have a bottle in stock. I love that I didn't have to rinse it off thoroughly unlike other cleansers and that it leaves my skin feeling supple after each use.


Image courtesy of Clarisonic.com
I can't think of a better way to describe how I felt when I used the Clarisonic for the first time after what seems like forever. It really felt like being reunited with an old friend. You only realize how good it really makes your skin feel until you miss using it. My skin felt clean and invigorated thanks to the unique sonic cleansing only Clarisonic can give. I could tell a big difference after a single use. My skin became smoother with visibly clean and clog free pores. I also noticed my skin's complexion improving a shade lighter after a few days. 

I love and enjoy taking care of my skin but sometimes inevitable circumstances can keep us from doing so, hence we need skin heroes. I'm thrilled to have found mine through Clarisonic and Cetaphil. Your skin heroes may differ from mine and they can be as simple as a toner, cleanser or a facial mask but no matter what they are, what's more important is they work wonders for your skin the time you need them the most. How about you, have you found your skin heroes? Do share them on the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

♥ ♥ ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment