TONY MOLY: Magic Blossom Mascara

Saturday, May 19, 2012

          
I've never blogged about mascaras simply because I don't use one. Though my lashes really need help in terms of volume and length, I just don't think it's really necessary for my everyday look. Another reason is I have trouble using mascaras. 

I don't know if you went through the same phase as I did when you couldn't figure out what technique to use or how many strokes you need to get the best results and in the end it's a little frustrating not being able to do something so simple and basic for others. 

          I was so skeptical about the use of mascara for a long time that I thought I'd never get to own one. Finally, after I got the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, I considered giving it another try and started looking for an affordable mascara that I wouldn't mind giving away if it doesn't look good on me. Luckily I found Tony Moly Magic Blossom Mascara.


"Uniquely shaped brush"


"without mascara.."


"with Tony Moly Magic Blossom Mascara.."


What I LOVE about it:
  • The first thing I noticed about this product was the unique shape of the mascara brush. The middle part has a smaller diameter than the edges so the hard to reach lashes in the inner and outer corners can be grasped easily.
  • It doesn't irritate the eyes.
  • It doesn't build up after several applications.
  • It enhances the volume and length of your lashes naturally.
  • It dries almost instantly and doesn't feel heavy on your lashes.
  • Stays on for more than 8 hours and doesn't smudge or flake over time.
  • It can be removed easily with a facial cleansing cloth or eye makeup remover.
  • Affordable price.
What I don't LIKE:
  • After one week of everyday use, I have no complaints about this product  at all.


Final Verdict:
          If you like adding just the right amount of volume and length to your lashes (like me) for a natural everyday look, you might find this product a must have. But if you're aiming for a more dramatic effect with noticeable lashes that appear much thicker and longer, this is not the right mascara for you. I won't be giving this away after all and will definitely repurchase it once consumed.

NOTES:
  • All products mentioned in this blog are personal preferences and purchases and are in no way intended for advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment