Midyear Beauty Haul

Saturday, July 27, 2019





Hey everyone! I've missed out on reviewing a few stuff in the past couple of months which is why I decided to make a haul instead and review those you'd like for me to try out first. Half of these are new while the rest have been sitting in my stash for quite some time now. If you see anything that appeals to you, just let me know and I'll do a detailed post soon. For now, let me share with you what I have in my pile. 




Urban Decay | Game of Thrones Eyeshadow Palette ($65)


If you're a fan of this HBO original series then you'd know why I asked my husband, who by the way is a fellow GOT fan, to get this on launch day in the US. I assumed this could sell out quick knowing that it's limited edition and there are tons of GOT fans across the world who would want to own at least one from this special collection. I love how Urban Decay accurately incorporated GOT in the packaging, eyeshadow colors and shade names without losing the classic design this brand is popularly known for. You still get a huge mirror, a pop-up iron throne in the middle and a drawer-type compartment for the eyeshadows. 




MORPHE Rosé 7-Piece Brush Set ($25)


Morphe brush set with holder for $25? Yes please!!! Exactly my reaction when I browsed through Morphe's website not a long time ago. I was really planning on getting a travel brush set so I searched the net for ideas and this came up several times. I've never tried anything from Morphe so I'm excited to see what the hype is all about. Those who bought this had mixed reactions, some saying they're amazing while others aren't too happy about the quality especially the size. I'll definitely do a full review on these babies soon so stay tuned. 




MAC Lightful C + Coral Grass SPF 50 / PA++++ Moisturizer Hydratant (Php 2,800)


I've been wanting to complete the MAC Lightful C line of products after learning how they're especially formulated for Asian skin. I've tried the cushion compact and naturally flawless foundation  both of which became instant favorites. This is why I didn't hesitate getting the moisturizing sunscreen. I'll be reviewing this pretty soon to let you know why I love it despite the hefty tag. The SA from UP Town Center also gave me the MAC Lightful C Makeup Sponge for free.  




(L) Maybelline New York Sensational Liquid Matte Lip and Cheek Tint (Php 219) 

(R) It's Skin Lip Crush Matte (gift)


I'm not a huge fan of lip tints as well as anything that can look dry on my lips but I was curious about Maybelline's newest product so I went out and bought one, specifically the shade "keep it mellow". I was also given another matte lippie by a good friend who recently visited Korea, the It's Skin Lip Crush Matte. Hopefully these will change my mind about matte lip products.




Olay Gentle Clean Wet Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin (Php 99)


I do have an HG cleansing cloth already but the 70% price dive on the Olay Cleansing Cloths from Landers is so irresistible! Plus you get 30 textured sheets that can probably last more than a month, well for me at least. I'll let you know how it fares compared to other cleansing cloths I've tried but for its price, you may want to get one to try for yourself before stocks run out.




Luxe Organix Skin Mattifying Mist (Php 219)


Another affordable mist finds its place in Watsons! The Luxe Organix Skin Mattifying Mist comes in three variants. I chose the green one with tea tree extract over the blue variant with collagen plus hyaluronic acid and pink with witch hazel extract. 




MINISO Makeup Puff Assortment (gift)


I totally forgot having these Pink Panther mini sponges by Miniso in my stash. They were given to me several months ago and hopefully I'll get to try them pretty soon. The set includes four sponges in different shapes, each of which reminds me so much of other brands. I just wish they work as well as their popular counterparts. 




Batiste Dry Shampoo (Php 179.75), Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion (Php 299), Esfolio Coconut Vital Essence (gift), The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Ice (Php 295)


These hair and skin care products were either given or bought on sale. The Batiste dry shampoo came from Landers and was originally priced at Php 499.75 but I got it for 64% off. The Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion was likewise on sale for 45% off. Another gift is the Esfolio Vital Essence which I'll be doing a more detailed review on in another post. I've seen lots of good reviews on the Jeju Aloe Ice and it's been out of stock for so long. Good thing I was able to snag one when The Face Shop in Trinoma restocked. It used to be buy 2 for the price of 1 but I got mine for its original price at Php 295.




Bath & Body Works PocketBac (gifts)


Pocketbacs by Bath & Body Works have been a part of our lives forever! I love that they have evolved over the years and how BBW came up with adorable holders to our delight. I can't remember a single scent that didn't appeal to me which is why I'm always excited to try new variants. These are perfect party favors or simple coming home presents to friends and relatives. 




Chloé Eau de Parfum (Php 1,500)


My current favorite perfume is from Chloé and I got it for a great deal during The Great Luxury Beauty Sale by LuxAsia. Actually, a good friend was kind enough to buy one for me since I didn't make it to the event. I love the hint of powdery and floral notes in this perfume, giving you a fresh clean vibe. 



That's all I have in today's haul. Thank you so much for taking time to read my blogpost. Be sure to subscribe by clicking the bloglovin' logo on the sidebar to your right. You may follow me on social media by clicking the corresponding icons on the left upper corner of this page to get updated on new posts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment